quinta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2011

Life is like a boat

"Nobody knows who I really am,
I've never felt this empty before.
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong?

We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves will guide you through another day
 
(...)
 
Nobody knows who I really am
Maybe they just don't give a damn
But if I ever need someone to come along
I know you will follow me and keep me strong
 
(...)
 
And every time I see your face
The oceans lead out to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars
And soon I can't see the shore

Oh, I can't see the shore...
When will I see the shore?

I want you to know who I really am
I never thought I'd feel this way toward you
And if you ever need someone to come along
I will follow you and keep you strong
 
(...)
 
And everytime I see your face
The oceans lead out to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars
And soon I can't see the shore"


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário